About Liana

My photo
Brisbane, Australia
My studio is located in Brisbane, Australia. For the past 10 years I’ve been enjoying creating jewellery designs from an array of mundane materials. Tupperware and knitting needles have remained a firm favourite. My designs have been published numerous times, graced the shelves of many wonderful galleries and stores and been worn by those whose aren’t afraid of colour and attention. All of which I am very grateful for. For several years I’ve also been fortunate enough to work with many businesses as a coach and workshop facilitator.

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 13, 2006

24hr Shop Till You Drop


I love to shop online! It wasn't too long ago that the thought of typing in my credit card details caused me to break out in a cold sweat. Now buying online seems as natural as any offline shopping that I do. It is just so damn convenient.

So if I've taken to the online hypermarket my feeling is that countless others have too, or are getting there. So this has led me to think about selling my work online. Of course there is selling through my website (which will happen soonish) but perhaps also through other sites . Just as I sell from that one bricks and mortar gallery why not through more than one virtual gallery/stores?

I do like the look of Georgie Love (click title link) which is a Melbourne focused online store which stocks an array of funky handcrafted goods. I have my eye on bunny toys by Beck Wheeler and vintage postcard wallets by Gaye Abandon.

No comments: