About Liana

My photo
Brisbane, Australia
My studio is located in Brisbane, Australia. For the past 10 years I’ve been enjoying creating jewellery designs from an array of mundane materials. Tupperware and knitting needles have remained a firm favourite. My designs have been published numerous times, graced the shelves of many wonderful galleries and stores and been worn by those whose aren’t afraid of colour and attention. All of which I am very grateful for. For several years I’ve also been fortunate enough to work with many businesses as a coach and workshop facilitator.

Search This Blog

Friday, June 23, 2006

Art Jewelry


I was welcomed with a nice email this morning from US magazine, Art Jewelry ,informing me that they were including one of my images in a future issue. Well that was nice but it wasn't a total surprise as I had sent them an image and information regarding my work and myself.

I have had a number of other crafty/arty types make comment about my images often being used here and there. So I'm going to tell you all the secret, which is to just send images to wherever you would like to see them. They won't always be used, and sometimes it will take a while, but you may be surprised how often they will be.

There really isn't any secret and admittedly I am a bit haphazard in my approach, so perhaps I should take my own advice and make it more of a priority.

1 comment:

mod*mom said...

thanks for the insider tip