About Liana

My photo
Brisbane, Australia
My studio is located in Brisbane, Australia. For the past 10 years I’ve been enjoying creating jewellery designs from an array of mundane materials. Tupperware and knitting needles have remained a firm favourite. My designs have been published numerous times, graced the shelves of many wonderful galleries and stores and been worn by those whose aren’t afraid of colour and attention. All of which I am very grateful for. For several years I’ve also been fortunate enough to work with many businesses as a coach and workshop facilitator.

Search This Blog

Friday, September 15, 2006

Shop News


You may be wondering when I'm going to get my shop online, as it seems that I have been promising it for sometime. It did seem that it would be up today (I am so close now) but as luck would have it I was interrupted from completing it by having a radio interview trust upon me. I'm not media shy but radio interviews are not pleasant. I have felt a little out of sorts before and since. This is my third one and my first one live-to-air. So this is my excuse for today and I'm sticking with it.

The shop will be online tomorrow - yes really!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really?!!!

Liana Kabel said...

Hi Sammie,

Yes really!!