About Liana

My photo
Brisbane, Australia
My studio is located in Brisbane, Australia. For the past 10 years I’ve been enjoying creating jewellery designs from an array of mundane materials. Tupperware and knitting needles have remained a firm favourite. My designs have been published numerous times, graced the shelves of many wonderful galleries and stores and been worn by those whose aren’t afraid of colour and attention. All of which I am very grateful for. For several years I’ve also been fortunate enough to work with many businesses as a coach and workshop facilitator.

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Die Cuts


As I am always on the hunt for others who make interesting plastic jewellery (I think I do?) I was super pleased to find
Lily Yung's. new die cut plastic range through MoCo Loco.

2 comments:

mod*mom said...

ahhhhhh! i was looking at mocoloco, one of my favoritist sites + probably theeee coolest site you can have designs featured on + there i saw liana kabel's bracelets! you are famous! i didn't even know you had this whole website, i thought you just had the blog. coool how it frames other internet pages.
congratulations liana/plastic girl :)

Liana Kabel said...

Thanks modmom I was pretty darn chuffed myself, but equally so getting a mention on your fab blog.