About Liana

My photo
Brisbane, Australia
My studio is located in Brisbane, Australia. For the past 10 years I’ve been enjoying creating jewellery designs from an array of mundane materials. Tupperware and knitting needles have remained a firm favourite. My designs have been published numerous times, graced the shelves of many wonderful galleries and stores and been worn by those whose aren’t afraid of colour and attention. All of which I am very grateful for. For several years I’ve also been fortunate enough to work with many businesses as a coach and workshop facilitator.

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Now This Is Just Getting Plain Embarassing


Now this is just getting plain embarassing as I didn't expect to go past one post of thank yous. Anyway I really, really, really appreciate the blogs (and their authors) who have mentioned me this week.

MoCo Loco

mod* mom

...in wonderland

Toliis

NOTCOT

Thanks Ms Wrecker for this image and for the numerous times you have popped me in your posts.

Rebecca-the-Wrecker

3 comments:

mod*mom said...

i saw you in designspotter too!
who knows where you'll pop up next!
post your studio in onmydesk.blogspot.com
there are some cool desks, offices + studios there + influential people looking.

Liana Kabel said...

Thanks for the tip m*m.
I'll go check that out now....

Liana Kabel said...

I'm pretty sure m*m meant www.stuffonmydesk.com

Thanks again m*m