About Liana

My photo
Brisbane, Australia
My studio is located in Brisbane, Australia. For the past 10 years I’ve been enjoying creating jewellery designs from an array of mundane materials. Tupperware and knitting needles have remained a firm favourite. My designs have been published numerous times, graced the shelves of many wonderful galleries and stores and been worn by those whose aren’t afraid of colour and attention. All of which I am very grateful for. For several years I’ve also been fortunate enough to work with many businesses as a coach and workshop facilitator.

Search This Blog

Friday, November 17, 2006

All The Things I Should Have Said By Now

It is a bit of a balancing act right now trying to fulfil all my Xmas commitments. I am lucky and grateful to have so many! Although it has meant I've fallen behind in my blogging duties and need to mention a few people and things right now....

* Thank you to Jenny from The Hive from all your hard work and publicity generate from my Bloom exhibition. Selected floral pieces will be available here until Xmas.

* New stockist - Punch Gallery in Balmain, Sydney. I have been popping into this gallery for 10ish years so am very happy to be part of it.

* New stockist - Stop Laughing This Is Serious Gallery in Blackheath, The Blue Mountains. Love, Love, love the mountains - I may retire there one day...

* Thank you to Stella- the best designer /artist/illustrator ever! (Her image is pictured above) for making me look so good by designing my new stationery. I now have compliments slips so I can pop a note in with my orders! Yay!

* A belated mention of the recent exhibition, Round, by jewellers Vicki Mason & Mark Vaarwerk. These are two of my favourite plastic people.

Well, that's a few for now...

No comments: