About Liana

My photo
Brisbane, Australia
My studio is located in Brisbane, Australia. For the past 10 years I’ve been enjoying creating jewellery designs from an array of mundane materials. Tupperware and knitting needles have remained a firm favourite. My designs have been published numerous times, graced the shelves of many wonderful galleries and stores and been worn by those whose aren’t afraid of colour and attention. All of which I am very grateful for. For several years I’ve also been fortunate enough to work with many businesses as a coach and workshop facilitator.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

More Invites Please!



Our little bench at MoB has been overflowing with invites since October. We have all be in so many shows since then. Really I'm not complaining as the paper invite is a very important thing. I'm all for the electronic version but sometimes you just want something pretty to stick to the fridge.

There have been a few upcoming shows that haven't had the paper invite or even a decent electronic version. Which is a bit sad after you've put all the hard work into creating new and special designs. Luckily our resident photoShop whiz Miss Wrecker has designed some for us (pictured above). Thanks Miss Wrecker - I have a perfectly nautical bangle coming your way.

Some of my new and special pieces can be purchased at:

Cherish - opens this Thursday.

Glam-r-us - opens Thursday 30 November

2 comments:

Florence Forrest said...

The Wrecker does indeed do a nifty invite card!!

Glam R US looks FAB ;)

xx

Rebecca-the-Wrecker said...

Aw shucks! thanks liana and flo.
It is always a good thing when a qld members organisation headlines with qld members' special new work on their invitations and publicity...there is nothing like a printed invitation- so cheap but there is always the expensive problem of postage!!