- Liana Kabel
- Brisbane, Australia
- My studio is located in Brisbane, Australia. For the past 10 years I’ve been enjoying creating jewellery designs from an array of mundane materials. Tupperware and knitting needles have remained a firm favourite. My designs have been published numerous times, graced the shelves of many wonderful galleries and stores and been worn by those whose aren’t afraid of colour and attention. All of which I am very grateful for. For several years I’ve also been fortunate enough to work with many businesses as a coach and workshop facilitator.
Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Plastic Girl News
A list of this week's top plastic girl news -
* NEW STOCKIST - Modamuse online shop is now open for business. Check it out and support local designers.
* Glam-r-Us at MoB opens tonight. Thank you to Patricia Harper for opening the show.
* YELLOW XMAS at Craft Victoria opens Friday. I'll have a couple of yellow bangles and brooches on show.
* NEW STOCKIST - GoMA which opens this weekend. I'm excited!
* Jewellery party this Sunday at QUT Art Museum 2 -4. This give you the opportunity to have some yummy cakes, have a chat and buy jewellery directly from myself and Rebecca Ward. It should be fun!!