About Liana

My photo
Brisbane, Australia
My studio is located in Brisbane, Australia. For the past 10 years I’ve been enjoying creating jewellery designs from an array of mundane materials. Tupperware and knitting needles have remained a firm favourite. My designs have been published numerous times, graced the shelves of many wonderful galleries and stores and been worn by those whose aren’t afraid of colour and attention. All of which I am very grateful for. For several years I’ve also been fortunate enough to work with many businesses as a coach and workshop facilitator.

Search This Blog

Friday, December 22, 2006

Xmas Wishes

I'm off on a tropical adventure today. Well perhaps not quite that but still I'll be away with my hubby & daughters over the Xmas/New year period. There will be no computers or jewellery making tools of any kind for a good 10 days. This is a welcome break, although I'll miss you all.

Let me take a moment to thank you for the support you have given me over the past year. It is much appreciated and has been the reason this year has been so successful for me.

I wish you all a wonderful Xmas and New Year and I'll be looking forward to catching up in January 2007.

photo from Flickr (I so want a pink Xmas tree next year!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope your Xmas was very nice. I LOVE your jewelry!!!!