About Liana

My photo
Brisbane, Australia
My studio is located in Brisbane, Australia. For the past 10 years I’ve been enjoying creating jewellery designs from an array of mundane materials. Tupperware and knitting needles have remained a firm favourite. My designs have been published numerous times, graced the shelves of many wonderful galleries and stores and been worn by those whose aren’t afraid of colour and attention. All of which I am very grateful for. For several years I’ve also been fortunate enough to work with many businesses as a coach and workshop facilitator.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Grab A Bargain


The MoB Mother's Day sale is happening this Friday. If you are in Brisbane please feel free to come along and see what the MoB jewellers have been up to. There will be a range of jewellery for sale and ON SALE for one day only.


Friday 11th May
11- 4pm

MoB Workspace (via MoB store)
Museum of Brisbane
Ground Floor, City Hall
King George Square, Brisbane
PH: 3403 5518

cash/cheque only

For all those who can't make it, I'll be running an online sale throughout May on my etsy shop. I wouldn't want you to miss the opportunity to a grab a bargain!!!

1 comment:

Liana Kabel said...

Thank you to everyone who came along & thanks to all my lovely etsy visitors too!

xx