About Liana

My photo
Brisbane, Australia
My studio is located in Brisbane, Australia. For the past 10 years I’ve been enjoying creating jewellery designs from an array of mundane materials. Tupperware and knitting needles have remained a firm favourite. My designs have been published numerous times, graced the shelves of many wonderful galleries and stores and been worn by those whose aren’t afraid of colour and attention. All of which I am very grateful for. For several years I’ve also been fortunate enough to work with many businesses as a coach and workshop facilitator.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

OPENING SPECIAL ENDS



I can't believe I have been selling on etsy for nearly two months now. The time has passed quickly on one hand, but on the other I feel like I have been there forever! I have been spending so much time figuring out how it all works (and sometimes doesn't work). Anyway it has been intense. From next month I'm hoping for a little more balance and getting back to such things as updating my website and reading blogs again.

To get things rolling over at my etsy shop I had a bit of fun and designed some exclusive pieces, such as the Knitwit Necklace and Knitwit Hoops (pictured above) and offered them at OPENING SPECIAL prices. It was nice to be able to do this, but come July 1st the prices will need to go up to better reflect retail prices as this work then becomes available in selected galleries and stores.

If you happened to have your eye on any of the above, or other OPENING SPECIAL pieces perhaps now would be a good time to grab them before the price rise. Also I am happy to fill any custom orders at the same prices until the end of the month. If you would like a different colour combination and your very own one-of-a-kind piece feel free to contact me here to discuss options!

No comments: