- Liana Kabel
- Brisbane, Australia
- My studio is located in Brisbane, Australia. For the past 10 years I’ve been enjoying creating jewellery designs from an array of mundane materials. Tupperware and knitting needles have remained a firm favourite. My designs have been published numerous times, graced the shelves of many wonderful galleries and stores and been worn by those whose aren’t afraid of colour and attention. All of which I am very grateful for. For several years I’ve also been fortunate enough to work with many businesses as a coach and workshop facilitator.
Wednesday, October 03, 2007
Another 6 Things
I was tagged by art4friends. I don't always follow through with these things but Renee Ann is an art student (COFA) who seems to be working hard to get somewhere. So I say thank you for the tag and good luck to you. I won't tag anyone else though.
1. Here Comes The Sun is my all time favourite song. I'm not a great Beatles fan, no more than most people I guess, but every time I hear that song I feel good & positive, no matter what.
2. I don't like sunshine. I love overcast, drizzly days best.
3. I have the hots for David Duchovny - so much better now!
4. My favourite place to be is underwater.
5. I'm a starry eyed dreamer, who is also ambitious and practical - gosh does that sound like a personals ad? Maybe I should say something about liking long walks on the beach too!
6. I love jelly, but please don't ask me to eat any.
image - stuff on my corkboard