About Liana

My photo
Brisbane, Australia
My studio is located in Brisbane, Australia. For the past 10 years I’ve been enjoying creating jewellery designs from an array of mundane materials. Tupperware and knitting needles have remained a firm favourite. My designs have been published numerous times, graced the shelves of many wonderful galleries and stores and been worn by those whose aren’t afraid of colour and attention. All of which I am very grateful for. For several years I’ve also been fortunate enough to work with many businesses as a coach and workshop facilitator.

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Making Therapy


Sometimes repetitive making is just what the doctor ordered. I'll admit to being caught up in my own personal dramas lately, so it felt good to shake that off a bit and get into some serious can do productive work. The earrings (pictured above) are the result (I was going to get to the centres of those knitting needles eventually - waste not want not)!

Now I'll spend most of the weekend catching up with oodles of work, just because I'm lucky enough to have oodles of work, and because Xmas is shockingly close - ahhh!

Some rapidly approaching Xmas events:

Jewellery Party - Thursday 15 November 5-7pm @ QUT Art Museum

Umbrella Collective - Delightful Things For Christmas - Saturday 21 November 9am - 2pm

No comments: