About Liana

My photo
Brisbane, Australia
My studio is located in Brisbane, Australia. For the past 10 years I’ve been enjoying creating jewellery designs from an array of mundane materials. Tupperware and knitting needles have remained a firm favourite. My designs have been published numerous times, graced the shelves of many wonderful galleries and stores and been worn by those whose aren’t afraid of colour and attention. All of which I am very grateful for. For several years I’ve also been fortunate enough to work with many businesses as a coach and workshop facilitator.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Umbrella Show - This Saturday!!!!!


saturday 17 november 2007
9am - 2pm

delightful things direct from the artists

st francis theological college
233 milton road milton
entrance via baroona rd

parking available
cash or cheque only

umbrella collective


ARTISTS:

florence forrest
flying star toys

shannon garson
porcelain

kylie johnson
paper boat press

liana kabel
plastic girl jewellery

rebecca ward
jewellery

Oh my, this show is on this Saturday!! If you are a local Brisbanite/in Brisbane I hope you can come along. There will be loads of bargains to nab. All pieces will be below retail price for the day.

If you are there, please do come over and say "hi". I always love the opportunity to get to know those that are supporting me!!I know there are lots of you & I appreciate every one of you. There or not.

No comments: