- Liana Kabel
- Brisbane, Australia
- My studio is located in Brisbane, Australia. For the past 10 years I’ve been enjoying creating jewellery designs from an array of mundane materials. Tupperware and knitting needles have remained a firm favourite. My designs have been published numerous times, graced the shelves of many wonderful galleries and stores and been worn by those whose aren’t afraid of colour and attention. All of which I am very grateful for. For several years I’ve also been fortunate enough to work with many businesses as a coach and workshop facilitator.
Thursday, February 28, 2008
The lovely Kara has tagged me. I have changed the 'seven things about you' objective with my 'seven current obsessions'. I think it's close enough!
1. Men in hats. You know those cute fedora hats. I do tend to get embarrassed if the man in the cute hat comes anywhere near me, because it really is about the hat. For now anyway.
2. Tofu. Can't get enough of it.
3. Going to the gym. Well I did only sign up last week but I totally love this gym, and I have a current need to run, run, run. Luckily it feels like running towards something. Something good.
4. Dexter. Sometimes I just love my Foxtel.
5. My car. See how cute it is (below)! It's number plate is something KSI. So I call it my kissy car. I am truly a dag.
6. Benefit makeup. It's so girly.
7. Me. I just want to do me things. Things that I like. Things that I want to do. Right now it all about me, me, me, me, me. Go me!
I really could go on....about me.