About Liana

My photo
Brisbane, Australia
My studio is located in Brisbane, Australia. For the past 10 years I’ve been enjoying creating jewellery designs from an array of mundane materials. Tupperware and knitting needles have remained a firm favourite. My designs have been published numerous times, graced the shelves of many wonderful galleries and stores and been worn by those whose aren’t afraid of colour and attention. All of which I am very grateful for. For several years I’ve also been fortunate enough to work with many businesses as a coach and workshop facilitator.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Birthday Special - Knitwit Bangles - 2 for $40



My Birthday (month) is going so well that I just thought I would like to say a bit of a thank you to you all. Really just a bit more of a thank you than by just saying thank you!

So I've decided to offer some $40 specials for the rest of the month. Because I wish I had thought of this a bit earlier, I'll be running lots of these until the end of March. They will all be posted here, so you'll be the first to know if you come back often!! The only tiny catch is that I would ask that you be a newsletter subscriber. I aim for the newsletters to be sent once a month, but sometimes, ah it gets to be a lot less than that!

KNITWIT BANGLE SPECIAL BIRTHDAY OFFER - valid until the end of March.

2 Knitwit bangles - $40AU + $7AU registered post - Australian postal address.
2 Knitwit bangles - $40US + $7US postage - International postal address - worldwide.


Email me with the bangles you would like to buy and I'll send you a paypal invoice or direct deposit details (Australian buyers only).
browse bangles

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Liana....
I've been eyeing off your knitwit bangles... do you make any bigger ones? im unfortunately blessed with glassblower knuckles that wouldnt fit the 20cm circumference.
cheers Annette

Liana Kabel said...

Hi Annette I generally make these bangles to order so it isn't a problem to make them larger or smaller. I've done this many times. Just let me know what size you would like. Email me here and we can work it out lianakabel@hotmail.com

Thank you.