About Liana

My photo
Brisbane, Australia
My studio is located in Brisbane, Australia. For the past 10 years I’ve been enjoying creating jewellery designs from an array of mundane materials. Tupperware and knitting needles have remained a firm favourite. My designs have been published numerous times, graced the shelves of many wonderful galleries and stores and been worn by those whose aren’t afraid of colour and attention. All of which I am very grateful for. For several years I’ve also been fortunate enough to work with many businesses as a coach and workshop facilitator.

Search This Blog

Monday, March 23, 2009

Knitwit Necklace - $40 Birthday Special




Another Birthday special!

KNITWIT NECKLACE (the middles) SPECIAL BIRTHDAY OFFER - valid until the end of March.

Knitwit Necklace (the middles) - $40AU + $7AU registered post - Australian postal address.
Knitwit Necklace - $40US + $7US postage - International postal address - worldwide.


Email me with the colour of the necklace you would like to buy. You are welcome to mix colours. and I'll send you a paypal invoice or direct deposit details (Australian buyers only).
browse necklaces

please note: necklaces will be custom made for you. Offer is only valid for the Knitwit necklace middles style. Not valid for tops or tips.

2 comments:

Sam said...

Can I have a blue and pink one please? I will email you.

Georgie Love said...

Oh oh, have to say that I LOVE the new rings. Have favourited them, will come back and purchase soon.