About Liana

My photo
Brisbane, Australia
My studio is located in Brisbane, Australia. For the past 10 years I’ve been enjoying creating jewellery designs from an array of mundane materials. Tupperware and knitting needles have remained a firm favourite. My designs have been published numerous times, graced the shelves of many wonderful galleries and stores and been worn by those whose aren’t afraid of colour and attention. All of which I am very grateful for. For several years I’ve also been fortunate enough to work with many businesses as a coach and workshop facilitator.

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Nelson Molloy


Brisbane fashion label Nelson Molloy is certainly one to follow. After loving their designs for several years it was truly exciting to be invited to stock them with my own jewellery designs.

Nelson Molloy have reinvented themselves recently, with a gorgeous new website, and beautiful new collection. To celebrate all this fabulousness they are offering a very special Twitter sale. I don't think their clothes are expensive at all, especially considering their originality, quality, and the fact that they make them here in Brisbane (within 8kms from where they live/work). So when they offer up to 70% off specially selected pieces to their Twitter followers I think they are being extraordinarily generous.

Follow Nelson Molloy on Twitter
Here is how it works.They will tweet a product with an image, price, store location, quantity and a secret code word. To get the product at the sale price you need to go into the store and quote the secret code word.

No comments: