About Liana

My photo
Brisbane, Australia
My studio is located in Brisbane, Australia. For the past 10 years I’ve been enjoying creating jewellery designs from an array of mundane materials. Tupperware and knitting needles have remained a firm favourite. My designs have been published numerous times, graced the shelves of many wonderful galleries and stores and been worn by those whose aren’t afraid of colour and attention. All of which I am very grateful for. For several years I’ve also been fortunate enough to work with many businesses as a coach and workshop facilitator.

Search This Blog

Friday, February 12, 2010

NEW designs + a mini launch announced in the March newsletter!


NEW designs + a mini launch announced in the March newsletter!

This image is the only clue you get right now. Sorry, I know I am being unusually secretive. Very unlike me because usually I spill the beans as soon as I have a new idea. This time I've decided to wait and get it all together first.

What I can tell you now, is that the new designs, along with the planned launch are all about the things I believe in most. This includes creating pieces and that are interesting and fun and a DIY approach to all things (maybe with just a little help from my friends).

4 comments:

Kellie Christie said...

Oh secretive and very exciting! I can't wait to see what you have in the works. Oh and I love shoes :-)

Bec said...

Oooooh, how exciting! And if the new designs are anywhere near as lush as that shoe then I will probably be peeing my pants a bit :P

Liana Kabel said...

Hi Kellie & Bec thanks for stopping by. I am excited to be creating some new pieces, all about the things I love most. One of the designs is something that I should have made ages ago (I got asked for it alot)!

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.