About Liana

My photo
Brisbane, Australia
My studio is located in Brisbane, Australia. For the past 10 years I’ve been enjoying creating jewellery designs from an array of mundane materials. Tupperware and knitting needles have remained a firm favourite. My designs have been published numerous times, graced the shelves of many wonderful galleries and stores and been worn by those whose aren’t afraid of colour and attention. All of which I am very grateful for. For several years I’ve also been fortunate enough to work with many businesses as a coach and workshop facilitator.

Search This Blog

Monday, June 04, 2012

Animal Crackers




Someone once told me that when they wore my jewellery it made them smile.
These earrings made me smile and that is precisely why I made them.

I hope they make you smile too.

ps. they are available here

4 comments:

RVHS said...

These make me smile, as does finding other people being creative and following their passions :) A friend messaged me recently and said my blog had him smiling enough he had to tell me ... GREAT feeling. Guess there's a reason I randomly landed here ... Keep it up, and have a wonderful day/week/month! :)

Holland said...

oh my god, those are adorable

Unknown said...

Wow!! i Love Jewelry ...it looks so cute.Check out my new blog http://naymahsworld.blogspot.com & lets follow each other:-)

Liana Kabel said...

Glad you all like them! Thanks for letting me know.