About Liana

My photo
Brisbane, Australia
My studio is located in Brisbane, Australia. For the past 10 years I’ve been enjoying creating jewellery designs from an array of mundane materials. Tupperware and knitting needles have remained a firm favourite. My designs have been published numerous times, graced the shelves of many wonderful galleries and stores and been worn by those whose aren’t afraid of colour and attention. All of which I am very grateful for. For several years I’ve also been fortunate enough to work with many businesses as a coach and workshop facilitator.

Search This Blog

Friday, March 31, 2006

At the Bench


My MoB workspace bench as it looked yesterday.

If you're in brisbane feel free to come by and visit the workspace which I share with other Brisbane jewellers. It is in a public space at the Museum of Brisbane (in MoB store)with easy viewing through a glass window. I see you - you see me - as it should be.

1 comment:

Margaux Lange said...

I love these new pieces! brooches I assume? The flower petals are really neat, what are they made from? something recycled? I also really love the idea of people having a chance to see you working through the windows. (Even if I would feel a little like a fish in a fishbowl, it's very cool!) It gets lonely in my studio (located in my apartment) and there is little interaction with people while I'm working.