About Liana

My photo
Brisbane, Australia
My studio is located in Brisbane, Australia. For the past 10 years I’ve been enjoying creating jewellery designs from an array of mundane materials. Tupperware and knitting needles have remained a firm favourite. My designs have been published numerous times, graced the shelves of many wonderful galleries and stores and been worn by those whose aren’t afraid of colour and attention. All of which I am very grateful for. For several years I’ve also been fortunate enough to work with many businesses as a coach and workshop facilitator.

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Winner


Watched the last episode of Project Runway last night when the final three had their New York Fashion Week Runway Show. It was very exciting!

My favourite throughout was Jay, and he won!! Yah!! Although I wanted him to win I had expected Kara Saun to win as she had won most of the weekly challenges and designed such beautiful work. Jay never won a challenge although his work was consistently strong and ALWAYS his.

When his work came out of the runway my jaw just dropped - WOW! It was a phenomenal striking collection by a true original. You don't see that everyday.

Alexander McQueen move over - well O.K just nudge up a bit.

No comments: