- Liana Kabel
- Brisbane, Australia
- My studio is located in Brisbane, Australia. For the past 10 years I’ve been enjoying creating jewellery designs from an array of mundane materials. Tupperware and knitting needles have remained a firm favourite. My designs have been published numerous times, graced the shelves of many wonderful galleries and stores and been worn by those whose aren’t afraid of colour and attention. All of which I am very grateful for. For several years I’ve also been fortunate enough to work with many businesses as a coach and workshop facilitator.
Saturday, April 08, 2006
No place like home
Off to Sydney Town today. Looking forward to... in no particular order...
1. Finding vintage treasures at the Rozelle market & at the junk "antique" shop across the road.
2. Going for a bushwalk at Lane Cove (next to my family home) - reliving all my childhood adventures.
3. Buying seafood at the Pyrmont Fish Markets - Yummo.
4. Spending the day at the Royal Easter Show - the thought of all that plastic is simply irresistible.