About Liana

My photo
Brisbane, Australia
My studio is located in Brisbane, Australia. For the past 10 years I’ve been enjoying creating jewellery designs from an array of mundane materials. Tupperware and knitting needles have remained a firm favourite. My designs have been published numerous times, graced the shelves of many wonderful galleries and stores and been worn by those whose aren’t afraid of colour and attention. All of which I am very grateful for. For several years I’ve also been fortunate enough to work with many businesses as a coach and workshop facilitator.

Search This Blog

Monday, June 12, 2006

Two Men In One Week!


Yes, I had two men in one week and I'll have to say this is the first time such a thing has happened.

I have been asked in the past to think about making a range of jewellery for men but I had generally dismissed the notion since I thought it would be too far removed from what I do. But this week I realised perhaps not, as I sold two pieces to men!

Firstly a handsome young man (very young) stylishly dressed in black bought a black rubber and silver bracelet ( I struggled with what to call it should I say wristwear?) which was made with an extra disk to fit.

Secondly (but first in my book!) was super stylish man-about-town Matthew Bacon who came into the studio to show me his recent Bloomin Brooch purchase from C.Q.

Thanks boys you've given me hope. Maybe my buyers are a little more diverse than I thought!

2 comments:

mb said...

thanks thanks very much i feel honoured to be regarded as a super stylish man about town especially by the reigning tupperware queen herself consider me your loyal subject in all things plastic

Liana Kabel said...

So pleased to have you on board Mr.B