About Liana

My photo
Brisbane, Australia
My studio is located in Brisbane, Australia. For the past 10 years I’ve been enjoying creating jewellery designs from an array of mundane materials. Tupperware and knitting needles have remained a firm favourite. My designs have been published numerous times, graced the shelves of many wonderful galleries and stores and been worn by those whose aren’t afraid of colour and attention. All of which I am very grateful for. For several years I’ve also been fortunate enough to work with many businesses as a coach and workshop facilitator.

Search This Blog

Friday, July 21, 2006

Google Alert - Liana Kabel


Yesterday I made the news, well sort of. I was mentioned in a newspaper article, but I wasn't thinking about it much until I got my LIANA KABEL - GOOGLE ALERT. I had forgotten that I had set this up since this is the first time I have actually got one. I know I set up a Tupperware alert because I get those daily.

The journo. called me and caught me a bit off guard and hence I said a few goofy things (which they always quote you on), like "what inspires you" answer "ahhhh everything?", but overall I think it was O.K.

* To read the article just click on the title *

6 comments:

Florence Forrest said...

Great to get in the paper. A nifty little article too. Who would of thought that Liana K and Superman Returns would be connected?!

well you did say TV was an inspiration:)

xx

Liana Kabel said...

Admittedly I like the connection, but I think it was meant more as a contrast to Hollywood connected diamond jewellery.

mod*mom said...

congratulations

Liana Kabel said...

Thanks Modmom - I guess it all helps!

Anonymous said...

Very nice article!! Congrats to you. and I agree, as long as my eyes are open, I can't help but be inspired!!
Liz

Liana Kabel said...

Thanks Liz. Yes, sources of inspiration are everywhere (I don't feel so silly about my comment now).