About Liana

My photo
Brisbane, Australia
My studio is located in Brisbane, Australia. For the past 10 years I’ve been enjoying creating jewellery designs from an array of mundane materials. Tupperware and knitting needles have remained a firm favourite. My designs have been published numerous times, graced the shelves of many wonderful galleries and stores and been worn by those whose aren’t afraid of colour and attention. All of which I am very grateful for. For several years I’ve also been fortunate enough to work with many businesses as a coach and workshop facilitator.

Search This Blog

Monday, September 25, 2006

Liana (and I don't mean me)


During some recent blog surfing I came across an Indie shopping blog titled Mixed Plate run by Liana. Yes there is another Liana out there who isn't a 4" doll (referring to my collection of Liana kelly dolls)! I couldn't resist the urge to say "Hello Liana", so I did and Liana said "hello" back. This Liana is very nice and did a lovely feature on me. So thank you Liana.

Liana is a particularly active blogger, blogging every day (sometimes more often!) and also has an online shop On a Friday in which she is the sole Designer/Owner. I also believe she is working on another online venture. Phew!

I'll sure you could say "Hi" to Liana and she would be happy to hear from you and would even say "Hi" back (even if you aren't another Liana).

No comments: