- Liana Kabel
- Brisbane, Australia
- My studio is located in Brisbane, Australia. For the past 10 years I’ve been enjoying creating jewellery designs from an array of mundane materials. Tupperware and knitting needles have remained a firm favourite. My designs have been published numerous times, graced the shelves of many wonderful galleries and stores and been worn by those whose aren’t afraid of colour and attention. All of which I am very grateful for. For several years I’ve also been fortunate enough to work with many businesses as a coach and workshop facilitator.
Saturday, January 27, 2007
Mel Robson has tagged me, so here are six things about me not yet mentioned....
1. I can't click my fingers - never could and I guess I never will.
2. I like to watch an episode of Frasier every day. I laugh and everything is OK.
3. Once upon a time I made paper mache clocks. One is in the Wiggles movie.
4. I've been on T.V three times. Once the credits rolled down my bare stomach, although lucky at the time I had abs and screens were far smaller.
5. The scariest thing in the world to me is the Exorcist. I'd rather have a hundred spiders crawl over me than watch 2 minutes of Linda Blair in demonic possession mode.
6. I've never eaten Vegemite. My mother never gave it to me as a child, as she thought it was "too messy". Although apparently eating spaghetti (in tomato sauce) with your hands was just fine.
And the tagging continues with Margaux Lange, Nicole Vaughan and Sarah Bowe