About Liana

My photo
Brisbane, Australia
My studio is located in Brisbane, Australia. For the past 10 years I’ve been enjoying creating jewellery designs from an array of mundane materials. Tupperware and knitting needles have remained a firm favourite. My designs have been published numerous times, graced the shelves of many wonderful galleries and stores and been worn by those whose aren’t afraid of colour and attention. All of which I am very grateful for. For several years I’ve also been fortunate enough to work with many businesses as a coach and workshop facilitator.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Back In Stock!!!



After long hours of tracking down the ever elusive (and increasingly more so) vintage faux knitting needle I finally have enough of these bangles to put back in the Shop. This is by far my most requested item, perhaps because I practically never have any!!!

You know these aren't going to last long as stocks ARE LIMITED.
(Kellee I remembered your down payment before Xmas, so a lovely one has been put aside for you xx)

1 comment:

jelly said...

Wow.. it's a very nice bangle! The combination of transparent gold and black is very unique, jeweleries as gift for girls can never go wrong, here is why. Girls can never resist accessories like these.