About Liana

My photo
Brisbane, Australia
My studio is located in Brisbane, Australia. For the past 10 years I’ve been enjoying creating jewellery designs from an array of mundane materials. Tupperware and knitting needles have remained a firm favourite. My designs have been published numerous times, graced the shelves of many wonderful galleries and stores and been worn by those whose aren’t afraid of colour and attention. All of which I am very grateful for. For several years I’ve also been fortunate enough to work with many businesses as a coach and workshop facilitator.

Search This Blog

Monday, February 19, 2007

Keeping It Regular


All of you lovely people on my mailing list from this week on will be receiving a link to my new fortnightly newsletter. After much tooing and froing this seemed like a good solution to many of my concerns, as the newsletter means:

1. I will keep in regular contact with all interested parties/fans/supporters/friends.

2. Exciting things will happen to me within each fortnight. If nothing has happened I'll be forced to take action and make it happen, otherwise I will be sending out a rather boring newsletter and I REALLY don't want to do that.

3. Stockists will get regular exposure and customers will know who has what when (!)

3. New work will be added to my online shop regularly. I know at least a few of you who are waiting...and waiting...

4. Supporters will be rewarded as they should be. They (and I mean YOU) will be the first to know what's new and have exclusive access to competitions and specials.

If you are not on my mailing list (or just aren't sure if you are) and would like to be, please join here. Thank you

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read your blog every other day. I think your talent is amazing.