- Liana Kabel
- Brisbane, Australia
- My studio is located in Brisbane, Australia. For the past 10 years I’ve been enjoying creating jewellery designs from an array of mundane materials. Tupperware and knitting needles have remained a firm favourite. My designs have been published numerous times, graced the shelves of many wonderful galleries and stores and been worn by those whose aren’t afraid of colour and attention. All of which I am very grateful for. For several years I’ve also been fortunate enough to work with many businesses as a coach and workshop facilitator.
Wednesday, May 02, 2007
I really don't think there are 7 interesting things to say about myself right now. In fact I'm feeling rather boring but since Miss Windbag has asked me to do this, so here goes:
1. my favourite lollies are musk, particularly musk lifesavers. When my daughters were little I would pinch the musk sticks out of their lolly bags. Now days they're on to me.
2. I have a rather large (and growing) collection of shiny/glittery shoes.
3. I'm a pisces. I don't love the beach (hate sand) but love I swimming pools - big plasticy swimming pool with pool noodles.
4. I hate to drive but I'm glad that I can. If you drive my somewhere I'll pretty much love you forever.
5. I really only wanted girl children. I'm sure I would have loved a boy but luckily I had two kooky, creative girls.
6. I'm a cat person. I suspect I may one day be a crazy cat lady.
7. I have an addictive personality. I'm prone to obsession and obsessing. My current addictions are plastic, plastic jewellery, the promoting of plastic jewellery, learning new things about plastic...jewellery...plastic...jewellery...
I'm not going to tag anyone else right now but it would be lovely if you could post a random fact/habit about yourself in the comments section.