About Liana

My photo
Brisbane, Australia
My studio is located in Brisbane, Australia. For the past 10 years I’ve been enjoying creating jewellery designs from an array of mundane materials. Tupperware and knitting needles have remained a firm favourite. My designs have been published numerous times, graced the shelves of many wonderful galleries and stores and been worn by those whose aren’t afraid of colour and attention. All of which I am very grateful for. For several years I’ve also been fortunate enough to work with many businesses as a coach and workshop facilitator.

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 17, 2008

More Photos Of Me!



Some quick snaps of my new pink wall (painted today) and of how well I match my new pink wall. I think everyone needs a camouflage wall, or just somewhere to hide every now and again. Anyway soon this blog will just be photos of me - don't worry, no chance of that! Last ones for a while I promise.

Happy now Gino!

5 comments:

Shannon Garson said...

I LOVE your pink wall- what a nice place to hide.

kylie Johnson said...

you are such a cutie pie pink girl

Liana Kabel said...

Oh!! Kisses to you both.

Kara said...

Its great! Soooo girly... :)

Kara said...

Oh oh oh! You could have a cute pink piglet there for the girls!!!