About Liana

My photo
Brisbane, Australia
My studio is located in Brisbane, Australia. For the past 10 years I’ve been enjoying creating jewellery designs from an array of mundane materials. Tupperware and knitting needles have remained a firm favourite. My designs have been published numerous times, graced the shelves of many wonderful galleries and stores and been worn by those whose aren’t afraid of colour and attention. All of which I am very grateful for. For several years I’ve also been fortunate enough to work with many businesses as a coach and workshop facilitator.

Search This Blog

Monday, August 18, 2008

Jane Pollard On Sale


The lovely Jane Pollard sent me this invite to her studio sale, which is happening this Friday! I thought I would share it with you not only because Jane and her jewellery are fabulous, but her studio is gorgeous too, and this will be the last chance to see it. Also I recommend going to the bathroom, even if you don't have to, just because it is super cute and worth taking a peak at!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to try to go along. Thanks Liana!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Liana.
Just got your August newsletter. Please consider this my entry in the Aug contest. Also, thanks for sharing your beautiful work with us.
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Hi Liana, I think I was a very clever idea to make us work for this months prize. I like enjoyed browsing through your blog. Renata

Anonymous said...

He he - I meant "it was a very clever idea" - Renata

Anonymous said...

My english is not the best this time of the night. Although as again I enjoyed browsing through your blog.