About Liana

My photo
Brisbane, Australia
My studio is located in Brisbane, Australia. For the past 10 years I’ve been enjoying creating jewellery designs from an array of mundane materials. Tupperware and knitting needles have remained a firm favourite. My designs have been published numerous times, graced the shelves of many wonderful galleries and stores and been worn by those whose aren’t afraid of colour and attention. All of which I am very grateful for. For several years I’ve also been fortunate enough to work with many businesses as a coach and workshop facilitator.

Search This Blog

Friday, August 31, 2007

Stella's Ring


I always have a list of things to do. It is a list that grows and grows. Things are crossed off the list, and new things are added. Just when I think I can cross the last thing of the list it seems like one, two or ten more things are added.

This is all fine and dandy because it means that I am busy. I like being busy. Although in all the busyness sometimes a few things slip through the cracks. A few things find themselves at the bottom of the list week and week. One of those things was Stella's ring. I had promised to make her a ring for longer than I care to remember. Really I owed her this ring. Today I finally gave her the ring, and I must say that it looked rather good on her. I am now happy to remove one of those things at the bottom of my list. There are more things there, but they will have to wait for another day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I WANT THAT RING!