About Liana

My photo
Brisbane, Australia
My studio is located in Brisbane, Australia. For the past 10 years I’ve been enjoying creating jewellery designs from an array of mundane materials. Tupperware and knitting needles have remained a firm favourite. My designs have been published numerous times, graced the shelves of many wonderful galleries and stores and been worn by those whose aren’t afraid of colour and attention. All of which I am very grateful for. For several years I’ve also been fortunate enough to work with many businesses as a coach and workshop facilitator.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Just Hair


Maybe I should have been wearing some of my jewellery because I have no good justification for posting this photo. I have a fringe and straight hair and I wanted it documented. That's it.

Oh and Florence made me do it too!

4 comments:

Denise said...

And it's cute photo, worth sharing!

Bec said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bec said...

Sorry, I had to delete my first comment because it had so many typos in it I was too embarrassed to leave it there!!!

Anyway, nice photo! And I'm totally loving that haircut - great fringe! I actually just got my hair cut yesterday for the first time in 8 months - boy did it need it. And I went for a fringe too! Except I was chicken and went for a side swept kinda fringe. The fringe you get when you're too scared to get a real one - wasn't sure if I could pull off the blunt fringe. But man, you definitely do. Nice one :)

PS. I can't believe I just wrote such a long comment on a post about a haircut!!!!

Liana Kabel said...

Thank you both!

Let's face it, hair is an important topic! I like short blunt fringes but I was a bit afraid to go any higher myself. I think you may need a cute pixie face to really pull it off.